1. When upgrading Poison Spray to "Stunning Poison Spray", instead of dealing increased damage upon impact, it should either increase the duration of the poison or the damage that the poison inflicts per turn.
(1 for 3 turns -> 1 for 6 turns or 2 for 3 turns)
2. When upgrading Spore Spray to "Stunning Spore Spray", instead of dealing increased damage upon impact, it should either increase the duration of the disarm status effect or the effectiveness of the disarming.
(-2 for 2 turns -> -2 for 4 turns or -4 for 2 turns or -3 for 3 turns)
3. When upgrading Stone Arm to "Stunning Stone Arm", instead of JUST dealing increased damage upon impact, it should also have an increased duration of the weakened status effect or the effectiveness of the weakening.
(-1 for 3 turns -> -2 for 3 turns or -1 for 6 turns)
4. When upgrading Vine Trap to "Stunning Vine Trap", instead of JUST dealing increased damage upon impact, it should also have an increased duration of being stuck.
(1 -> 2)
5. Please buff Summoning Power. I know it's only Tier 1, but it's too costly and ineffective for the SP it takes to summon an Ally.
(Tier 1 Summoning Power: +3 HP and +1 ATK -> +5 HP, +2 ATK, +1 DEF)
(Abby takes 2 SP to summon, but can't be summoned again, and Tangler requires 3 SP to summon, or 4 SP if he's Tier 2.)
Normally, Abby (with Summoning Power) has these stats:
HP: 12 (9 Default)
SP: 1/5 (I don't remember the exact amount)
ATK: 2 (1 Default)
And Tangler has these stats (with Summoning Power):
HP: 15 (12 Default)
ATK: 4 (3 Default)
As it currently functions, Summoning Power is ineffective against stronger enemies such as Dweller, Fungeye, Golem, etc, and is redundant to use against basic enemies such as Bandit, Daiseye, Lileye, etc.
I think it would greatly benefit everyone if it could even receive a small buff.