The timing for the Action Command is one second after the player stops at the target.
Succeeding the Action Command performs a 'Critical!' hit,
increasing the amount of Damage dealt from the first hit by 1 ('Critical!' hits do nothing at the moment).
Barrage is comparable to Stunning Evil Impact in their high Damage output. Stunning Evil Impact deals slightly more Damage under a single hit, but costs 3 SP opposed to Barrage's 2 SP and multiple hits.
Due to the nature of Barrage's Damage being dispersed over the course of 8 hits, any enemy with at least 2 Defense renders the skill nearly harmless, which means the skill is best used against 1 Defense enemies.
One of the best ways to make Barrage useful is to use it against enemies that normally have 2 Defense, but have had it dropped to 1 because of the Weakness status caused by Stone Arm. This is a common strategy against enemies such as the uncorrupted Bandit King, and it is occasionally used against Burglars and Druids that are Corruption 1.
- Only the first hit is affected by the Power Up status and the Power Stone; the residual hits are unaffected.
- The residual hits do, however, deal extra Damage if the enemy has no Defense while inflicted with the Weakness status.
- Barrage's residual hits will be completely blocked if the target has 2+ Defense.
- Barrage is one of the skills that appeared in Roblox's Big Adventure, the preceding title before it was renamed to Adventure Story.
- This skill does not currently have any difference between its 'Critical!' and non-Critical damage.
- This might be a reference to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure's stands.
|Frogdi's Fortunes||Slap - Basic Archery - Fire Claw - Bomb Toss - Lightning Spear - Dull Rapier - Savage Hit - Barrage - Ice Armor - Fiery Explosion|
|Enemy Cards||Steal - Poison Spray - Healing Spray - Shoplift - Giant Crowbar - Evil Impact - Vine Trap - Summon Tangler - Summon Snowman - Stone Arm - Fury - Drain - Spore Spray|
|Miscellaneous||Punch - Call Abby|