Bedrock is a supersized Golem with grass protrusions instead of spikes. Horns protrude out the head, with more horns appearing as corruption level increases.
Players will be granted a Magical Stone when they defeat Bedrock for the first time.
- Shockwave (Boss Cheat) - Activates whenever an item is used. Deals 3 Damage to all players. Undodgeable and unblockable. This can do no damage if you used Ice Armor and damage does not increase with corruption level. "NO USE ITEM!" displays at the bottom in pastel red after the shockwave.
- Corruption 2+ Druids can also trigger Shockwave when they use an item.
- Bedrock won't use Shockwave if he is Asleep.
- Skill is unaffected by Corruption.
- Fury (2) - Deals 3 Damage to self and gains Power Up-3 for two turns.
- Brutalize (4) - Deals 9 Damage to a single target. Inflicts Broken Bones-3 , Piercing 1 Defense and Stun for two turns. Undodgeable.
- Rock Storm (2) - Deals 6 Damage to all players in join order, and inflicts Weakness-1 for three turns. Dodgeable.
- Earthquake (1) - At the start of each player's turn, deal 1 Damage to all allies and enemies. Undodgeable.
- Nap Time (0) - Inflict self with Sleep for one turn. Shockwave is inactive during Sleep's duration.
Bedrock has a notable weakness, and it's that he cannot do any offensive skills (save for Earthquake and Shockwave), when he has less than 2 SP. Because of this, he will typically do Nap Time, meaning that when Bedrock is Asleep, this time should be taken to use items or to chip down Bedrock's health, as he cannot use Shockwave. Bedrock's support troops should be taken out first for they will deal more damage and that Bedrock should be taken out faster than he can heal.
It is strongly recommended to avoid using Items when Bedrock is awake unless it is absolutely necessary, otherwise your party will take unavoidable damage.
Take caution when dodging Rock Storm, as it is the offensive skill he will usually use the most. Do not jump too early or too late. If you mistime your jump, you will be inflicted with Weakness, not only taking more damage from subsequent attacks, but more damage over time suffered from Earthquake unless you have more Defense.
- Bedrock is the 1st major boss in the game.
- Bedrock is the 1st enemy in-game to have a Boss Cheat, a sequence that occurs when a specific action is performed. In Bedrock's case, it damages all players whenever an item is used.
- Bedrock is currently the only enemy to have a Strange Style.
- When Bedrock uses Fury, players are blown backwards off their feet. This usually goes unseen by players in the battle due to the camera pointing at Bedrock. The same is set with 2+ The Bandit King with his item stomp except the camera doesn't point at The Bandit King.
- Bedrock, inhibiting both the title of being a boss and a being made of rock, means that Bedrock is immune to all known debuff statuses except for Weakness and Disarm.
- Bedrock, along with Golem and The Bandit King are the only enemies to have Immunities.
- Hilariously, Bedrock can destroy itself by using Fury with 3 Hitpoints or less.
- Bedrock would most likely use Brutalize if his SP is 5 or more.
- If a Corruption 2+ Bedrock uses Nap Time and then wakes up, Bedrocks head may turn non-corrupted, however the horns and aura remain Corrupted.
|Woodlands||Bandit - Daiseye - Lileye - Burglar - Tangler - Druid - Dweller - Fungeye - Golem|
|Bosses||The Bandit King - Bedrock|
|Events||Wraith - Snowman|