Block is a Action Commands that can be executed just as the enemy is about to deal Damage. Unlike dodging, it is universally effective against any enemy attack. A Block can be done by clicking right before the enemy hits you and when successful, will half the Damage receive (rounded down). A successful Block will also prevent inflicting Stun and Stuck statuses on the player. The Blocking is active 1/6th of a second.
Blocking contributes to the progress of blocking related badges.
- Being inflicted with Stun prevents blocking.
- Being inflicted with Stuck will always prompt to block rather than dodge.
- Bedrock's Boss Cheat: Shockwave, cannot be blocked.
- Blocking can also mitigate other effects of certain enemy skills such as the amount of Cents lost from Steal and Savage Steal.
- Defense is calculated before the block mitigation, so the effectiveness of the player's Defense is halved when a block is successful.