The timing for the Action Command is at the moment the bomb is visible in the player's hand and shortly before it is thrown.
The timing for the Block is the moment when the bomb explodes, which is when it causes damage.
Bomb Toss deals a decent amount of Damage to one enemy and inflicting the Stun status, as well as dealing 1 Damage to all other enemies.
Bomb Toss is comparable to the Stunning Vine Trap skill, with both inflicting an action-disabling status and costing 1 SP. The main difference is that Vine Trap deals all its damage to one target and that Stuck does not disable the ability to use items.
The Stun and surrounding Damage is what sets Bomb Toss apart from the rest, however, neither are very useful in combat. Just like Slap, Bomb Toss has some good usage against Wraiths to avoid their Evil Impact.
Against Corruption 1 enemies, the surrounding Damage from Bomb Toss is fully blocked by their 1 Defense, making this less ideal.
Overall, Bomb Toss is only slightly better than Slap for its higher Damage. By the time the player reaches Frogville Road, almost every enemy has at least 2 Defense as well, rendering the surrounding Damage fully blocked.
- The Stun status will not be inflicted if no Damage was dealt or if the target has the Stun Guard status.
- The Bandit King and Bedrock, as with all Corruption 2+ enemies, are immune to the Stun status.
- The surrounding Damage of Bomb Toss cannot go below 1 and scales with the user's Power and can be further increased with Power Up.
- Bomb toss does 4 more Damage to the target than its surrounding enemies.
- Bomb Toss is the first skill revealed in Adventure Story, which was shown off on Vetex's twitter and YouTube.
- A similar skill called Gift Grenade is used exclusively by Snowmen.
- Bomb Toss can be used by Corruption 2+ Snowmen and Corruption 3 Daiseyes and Fungeyes.
|Frogdi's Fortunes||Slap - Basic Archery - Fire Claw - Bomb Toss - Lightning Spear - Dull Rapier - Savage Hit - Barrage - Ice Armor - Fiery Explosion|
|Enemy Cards||Steal - Poison Spray - Healing Spray - Shoplift - Giant Crowbar - Evil Impact - Vine Trap - Summon Tangler - Summon Snowman - Stone Arm - Fury - Drain - Spore Spray|
|Miscellaneous||Punch - Call Abby|