“These goons have been stealing for years, and it's made them very muscular and strong. Constantly hiding from the public have made them pale. Their attacks are harder to dodge, and they will try to steal your items instead of cents.”
- Punch (0) - Does 4 Damage and can be faked out. Dodgeable.
- Shoplift (1) - Deals no Damage; steals one random item. Dodgeable.
- (2+) Savage Hit (2) - Deals 8 Damage and inflicts Stun for two turns. Dodgeable.
- (3) Barrage (2) - Deals 18 Damage with 8 hits total, first hit dealing 10 Damage and the rest dealing 1 Damage. Partially Dodgeable.
As a humanoid enemy, the Burglar is capable of using items.
- Cheeseburger - Restores 10 HP to itself or an ally.
- Milk - Grants Charging-1 for five turns.
- BBQ Sauce - Grants Defense Up-2 for three turns.
|Woodlands||Bandit - Daiseye - Lileye - Burglar - Tangler - Druid - Dweller - Fungeye - Golem|
|Bosses||The Bandit King - Bedrock|
|Events||Wraith - Snowman|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.