For the NPC associated with the Call Abby skill, click here.
“Call your friend Abby to help you in a battle. Only works if there is an open spot!”
As with all Summon or Call skills, there is no Action Command to be performed.
A Tier 1 Abby summoned from Call Abby has:
- You can only call if there is an open spot in your party. Otherwise, you will pass.
- Abby can only be called once per battle. If you attempt to use the skill again when she is already present or is defeated, you will pass instead.
- Call Abby is considered a summon skill, so it will be affected by summoning power
- Abby can be used as an extra support in tricky battles, where she can boost the player by powering or healing them.
- Abby has been confirmed to be 20 years old.
- Abby has 1 defense, but regular druids don't have any defense. Druids used to have one defense, but got nerfed in a newer version.
- Appears as a Tier 1 summon, despite being impossible to upgrade as of now.
|Frogdi's Fortunes||Slap - Basic Archery - Fire Claw - Bomb Toss - Lightning Spear - Dull Rapier - Savage Hit - Barrage - Ice Armor - Fiery Explosion|
|Enemy Cards||Steal - Poison Spray - Healing Spray - Shoplift - Giant Crowbar - Evil Impact - Vine Trap - Summon Tangler - Summon Snowman - Stone Arm - Fury - Drain - Spore Spray|
|Miscellaneous||Punch - Call Abby|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.