Enemies are encountered throughout Adventure Story, making up the combat. Each enemy has its own set of Skills and behavior, which are described by their Type and Style.
- Humanoid - Refers to anyone that resembles a "human", such as the players. Can carry Cents and use items.
- Creature - Animals, plants, constructs, and other sentient beings that don't fall under any other type.
- Giant - Similar to the Humanoid type, the difference being that they are colossal in size.
- Demon - Otherworldly beings that possess unknown power.
- Tricky - Mischievous opponents who will attempt to use underhanded strategies, such as fake-outs and inconsistent timing in order to gain the upper hand in battle.
- Bruiser - Enemies that generally have low HP or Defense, but can deal high large amounts of Damage.
- Support - Enemies that apply useful Statuses to allied enemies or summon additional allies to combat.
- Guard - Enemies that generally have lots of HP or Defense, making them tougher to take down.
- Strange - These enemies use a wild and unpredictable set of abilities to always keep the player guessing.
Event Enemy List
|Woodlands||Bandit - Daiseye - Lileye - Burglar - Tangler - Druid - Dweller - Fungeye - Golem|
|Bosses||The Bandit King - Bedrock|
|Events||Wraith - Snowman|
All items (16)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.