The Daiseye is an enemy found in Mellow Meadows along with its counterpart, the Lileye. They are also found in Mellow Ranch and Frogville Road. Instead of moving, this enemy shoots a seed from its eye to get you to battle with it. Daiseyes can spawn with or without its counterpart Lileye, and will sometimes spawn alongside Druids or Tanglers in Frogville Road as well.
- Seedshot (0) - Deal 3 damage to one enemy. Dodgeable.
- Poison Spray (1) - Deals 1 Damage to all enemies and inflicts Poison for 3 turns regardless of damage. Undodgeable.
- (3) Purple Bomb Toss (1) - Deal 13 Damage and inflicts Stun for one turn on one target. 9 Damage to all non-targets. Undodgeable.
Against Corrupted Daiseyes, their attacks become rather lethal, and against Corruption 3 Daiseyes, they acquire Purple Bomb Toss, which can decimate your team due to its undodgeable nature, is hard to block, and inflicts Stun on the primary target.
- This enemy can be very annoying for unprepared players, as the way it begins a battle is ranged-based, and it does not run towards you as the previous Bandits do.
- This is also the first enemy to use a ranged attack to start a fight.
- Eye of Daiseye are Emerald Eye from Roblox Catalog, the item is a limited hat that obtainable in the Roblox Catalog. Eye of 2 Daiseye are Sapphire Eye, is a limited hat obtainable on Catalog and Eye of 3 Daiseye are The Ochre Eye, The item are no longer obtainable.