The Daiseye is an enemy found in Mellow Meadows along with its counterpart, the Lileye. They are also found in Mellow Ranch and Frogville Road. Instead of moving, this enemy shoots a seed from its eye to get you to battle with it. Daiseyes can spawn with or without its counterpart Lileye, and will sometimes spawn alongside Druids or Tanglers in Frogville Road as well.
- Seedshot (0) -Deal 3 damage to one enemy. Dodgeable.
- Poison Spray (1) - Deals 1 Damage to all enemies and inflicts Poison for 3 turns regardless of damage. Undodgeable.
- (3) Purple Bomb Toss (1) - Deal 13 Damage and inflicts Stun for one turn on one target. 9 Damage to all non-targets. Undodgeable.
Their Poison Spray does not do much Damage, but it targets all enemies, and will always inflict Poison despite if the player has enough Defense or blocks.
Against Corrupted Daiseyes, their attacks become rather lethal, and against Corruption 3 Daiseyes, they acquire Purple Bomb Toss, which can decimate your team due to its undodgeable nature, which is hard to block, and inflicts Stun on the primary target.
- This enemy can be very annoying for unprepared players, as the way it begins a battle is ranged-based, and it does not run towards you as the previous Bandit does.
- This is also the first enemy to use a ranged attack to start a fight.
- Eyes that the Daiseye uses.
|Woodlands||Bandit - Daiseye - Lileye - Burglar - Tangler - Druid - Dweller - Fungeye - Golem|
|Bosses||The Bandit King - Bedrock|
|Events||Wraith - Snowman|