Drain is a skill obtained by collecting upgraded Dweller Cards. Tough Drain is received from obtaining an Elite Dweller Card. Stunning Drain is received from obtaining a Super Dweller Card.
Just like all Card skills, there are no alternative colors.
The timing for the Action Command is right before the skill deals damage, right after the camera stops turning.
Succeeding the Action Command performs an 'Critical!' hit, increasing the amount of Damage dealt.
Compared to other damage dealing skills such as Stone Arm and Evil Impact, Drain focuses on self sustenance, healing the user by a small amount for each use. Keep in mind that the amount Healed depends on the Damage dealt, so targets with high Defense will provide less Healing than targets with less or without.
Drain is useful in battles where healing with items becomes unfavorable, such as trying to reserve healing items or battling Bedrock. Drain is also very useful in dungeons such as the Overgrown Grotto, where shops and inns are absent and HP Restores are disabled. In general, Drain provides an alternative way of healing other than the use of items.
- The amount Healed from Drain is half of the Damage dealt, rounded down.
- Even if the target's Health is lower than the Damage dealt, you'll still heal half the Damage dealt.
- The amount Healed from Drain is affected by Flower Power, but only when the move does at least 5 Damage to an enemy.
- Drain is the only skill that Damages a single target while Healing the user, provided that the skill deals 2 Damage and above.
- Drain used to have a past name, which was Dark Aura.
- This and Stone Arm are tied for being the 2nd Strongest Move in Stunning Form, only triumphed by Stunning Evil Impact by 1 Damage.
|Frogdi's Fortunes||Slap - Basic Archery - Fire Claw - Bomb Toss - Lightning Spear - Dull Rapier - Savage Hit - Barrage - Ice Armor - Fiery Explosion|
|Enemy Cards||Steal - Poison Spray - Healing Spray - Shoplift - Giant Crowbar - Evil Impact - Vine Trap - Summon Tangler - Summon Snowman - Stone Arm - Fury - Drain - Spore Spray|
|Miscellaneous||Punch - Call Abby|