Druids are enemies found roaming Frogville Road and the Druid Grove after they were mysteriously brainwashed by a dark entity. They were described as usually peaceful and friendly but as a consequence of being brainwashed have started causing havoc and summoning aggressive Tanglers to attack.
- Life Flare (0) - Deal 3 Damage to one enemy. Dodgeable.
- Nature Power (1) - Imbue one ally with +2 Power Up for two turns.
- Recovery (2) - Imbues allies and self with +2 Regeneration for three turns.
- Summon Tangler (3) - Summons a Tangler to fight alongside with.
- Will always use Summon Tangler when there is an open slot.
- (3) Mint Lightning Spear (1) - Targets one enemy. Deals 10 Damage and inflicts Shock for four turns. Undodgeable.
As a Humanoid enemy, the Druid is capable of using items, but only if they have been affected by major Corruption. However, they greatly prioritize skills over buffing items.
- (2) Only 1 Cheeseburger - Restores 10 HP to itself or an ally.
- 2 Cheeseburger - Restores 10 HP to itself or an ally.
- Do not let a normal Druid have 3 SP or more, they can summon a tangler, which can make the battle more annoying.
- Corrupted 2+ Druids will always summon a Tangler on the first turn, due to starting SP.
- Abby summoned from Call Abby has identical stats and skills to a regular Druid with the exception of Summon Tangler.
- Druids have a 10% chance to drop the Grove Key when the player has the mission, In the past, Grove Key drop rate was 5%.
- Druid's skill 'Nature Power' had 2 past names, First named 'Roots of Rage', Second named 'Power Vine'. And 'Recovery' named 'Mother Nature' in the past.
- Druids used to have one defense, but got nerfed in a newer version.
|Woodlands||Bandit - Daiseye - Lileye - Burglar - Tangler - Druid - Dweller - Fungeye - Golem|
|Bosses||The Bandit King - Bedrock|
|Events||Wraith - Snowman|