This mysterious, masked figure has been wandering the dungeon for years. It carries a lantern.
The Dweller is a humanoid enemy encountered in the Overgrown Grotto. They are humanoid cave-dwellers that have likely never seen the sun, causing their skin to appear bleached. They carry lanterns around in order to navigate the grotto.
- Punch ( 0) - Does 3 Damage. Dodgeable.
- Drain ( 2) - Casts a shadowy spell that deals 7 Damage and restores HP equal to half the damage dealt, rounded down. Undodgeable.
- Ghost Grab ( 0) - Summons a ghost and sends it forward, dealing 3 Damage and inflicting Stuck for two turns if not blocked. Dodgeable.
- Shadow Arm ( 1) - Charges dark energy into its right arm, granting Power Up-5 and Weakness-1 for one turn.
- ( 2+) Fire Claw ( 1) - Deals 7 Damage to all enemies; inflicts Burn-1 for 2 turns and has 1 Defense Piercing. Dodgeable.
- ( 3) Purple Fiery Explosion ( 3) - Deals 12 Damage to all enemies; inflicts Burn-1 for 3 turns. Undodgeable.
As a Humanoid enemy, the Dweller is capable of using items.
Be wary of their draining and incapacitating attacks as they are capable of dealing significant damage and prolonging the battle. Fortunately, their lack of Defense makes them highly susceptible to attacks like Barrage.
Dwellers should be taken down as soon as possible, but if they cannot be defeated on the first turn the priority should be to use Shoplift in order to steal their Spectral Soda, preventing them from becoming immune to attacks for the remainder of the battle.
Dealing with 2+ Dwellers can be significantly more challenging, as not only will they be less susceptible to Shoplift, they will have additional items that may end up being stolen instead of the Spectral Soda.
|Woodlands||Bandit - Daiseye - Lileye - Burglar - Tangler - Druid - Dweller - Fungeye - Golem|
|Bosses||The Bandit King - Bedrock|
|Events||Wraith - Snowman|