Evil Impact is a skill obtained by collecting upgraded Wraith Cards. Tough Evil Impact is received from obtaining an Elite Wraith Card, and Stunning Evil Impact is received from obtaining a Super Wraith Card.
Just like all Card skills, there are no alternative colors.
The timing to the Action Command is near the end of the animation, when the camera stops panning and the user begins to move their arms towards each other.
Succeeding the Action Command performs a ‘Critical!’ hit, increasing the amount of Damage dealt.
Tough Evil Impact can be compared to Dull Rapier and Barrage. Both Tough Evil Impact and Dull Rapier deal the same effective Damage against 2+ Defense. However, Dull Rapier's Damage drops off below 2 Defense, making Tough Evil Impact a more viable alternative.
Barrage deals more Damage than Tough Evil Impact against targets below 2 Defense, but deals little to no Damage above that.
Stunning Evil Impact deals +2 Damage in exchange for +1 SP cost, the same rule as other damage-focused card skills such as Stone Arm and Drain. Despite the increased SP cost, Stunning Evil Impact is more effective against targets with high Defense.
- Dull Rapier has a better SP to Damage Ratio against 2-3 Defense than Stunning Evil Impact, assuming there is no Power Up.
- The ratio is the same against 1 & 4 Defense and Stunning Evil Impact has a better ratio against 0 & 5+ Defense.
- This skill when used by the player does not inflict the Broken Bones status, because enemies cannot jump.
- Currently unobtainable unless the player has access to a Wraith Power or using someone to spawn Wraiths with a Wraith Power.
- Stunning Evil Impact deals the highest damage to a single target in a single blow, dealing 10 Damage on a 'Critical!' hit.
- Evil Impact received a new and unique animation in v1.3.0. Before, it shared it's animation with Lightning Spear.
- Some enemies that have a defense of 1 or lower will fall over when hit, this includes the player (if not blocked).
- When the player uses Evil Impact, it temporarily causes a Wraith Aura to appear on their body.
|Frogdi's Fortunes||Slap - Basic Archery - Fire Claw - Bomb Toss - Lightning Spear - Dull Rapier - Savage Hit - Barrage - Ice Armor - Fiery Explosion|
|Enemy Cards||Steal - Poison Spray - Healing Spray - Shoplift - Giant Crowbar - Evil Impact - Vine Trap - Summon Tangler - Summon Snowman - Stone Arm - Fury - Drain - Spore Spray|
|Miscellaneous||Punch - Call Abby|