- Sporeshot (0) - Shoots out a spiked seed, dealing 4 Damage to one enemy and piercing 1 Defense. Dodgeable.
- Spore Spray (1) - Sprays out a cloud of spores, dealing 2 Damage to all enemies. Inflicts Disarm-2 for two turns if it does damage.
- (3) Purple Bomb Toss (1) - Deal 14 Damage and inflicts Stun for one turn on one target. 10 Damage to all non-targets. Undodgeable.
While Fungeyes generally aren't much of a threat on their own, their attacks are quite good at getting through defenses and reducing the offensive power of the players, giving them a dangerously potent supporting role when fighting alongside other enemies.
- Spore spray stacks in turns when multiple are used consecutively.
- If Spore spray does 0 damage as result of a block, it still results in Disarm-2 for 2 turns.
- The player's minimum attack is 0, so having Disarm-2 with only 1 attack is equivalent to having Disarm-1.
|Woodlands||Bandit - Daiseye - Lileye - Burglar - Tangler - Druid - Dweller - Fungeye - Golem|
|Bosses||The Bandit King - Bedrock|
|Events||Wraith - Snowman|