Fury is a skill obtained by collecting upgraded Bedrock Cards. Tough Fury is received from obtaining an Elite Bedrock Card. Stunning Fury is received from obtaining a Super Bedrock Card.
As with all Card skills, there are no colored variants.
This skill has no Action Command to be performed.
Compared to another self buffing skill, Ice Armor, Fury provides players a 'Risk & Reward' approach, providing a moderate Power Up buff, in contrast to Ice Armor's 'Safety First', which provides a moderate Armor buff.
Unlike other SP costing skills, using Fury costs the player HP as well, putting the player at a survivability risk. Players will need to be careful if the enemy defeats the player before using the Power Up status effectively, especially against Corruption. Take extra caution when using Stunning Fury, which will drain 5 Hitpoints instead of Tough Fury's 3 HP.
For two turns, Tough Fury increases the player's Power by 3 while Stunning Fury increases the Power by 4, currently the most in-game. This allows the player to deal much more damage from skills than they normally do.
As with all sources of Power Up, Fury is best used with skills that hit multiple times or multiple targets, such as Fire Claw, Bomb Toss, and Punch. However, as there are alternative ways to deal damage safer and easier to multiple targets, players will find it hard to consider using Fury and multi-target skills over using Fiery Explosion or Giant Crowbar a few times.
Overall, Fury is barely used by players because of its survivability risk and difficulty to effectively use over other strong multi-target skills.
- The Power Up status granted by Fury can stack with itself, increasing the duration by two.
- When you have the Power Up status of Fury then use a Hot Sauce, it can't stack duration or damage, wasting it as a result.
- This is currently the only skill that Damages the user.
- The skill icon is very similar to the Wraith Power, biggest difference being the white eyes.
- Getting killed by your own Fury would yield a unique death message: "<Player Name> was defeated".
- Fury's animation shows the player hitting themselves 7 times, yet only losing 3-5 HP.
|Frogdi's Fortunes||Slap - Basic Archery - Fire Claw - Bomb Toss - Lightning Spear - Dull Rapier - Savage Hit - Barrage - Ice Armor - Fiery Explosion|
|Enemy Cards||Steal - Poison Spray - Healing Spray - Shoplift - Giant Crowbar - Evil Impact - Vine Trap - Summon Tangler - Summon Snowman - Stone Arm - Fury - Drain - Spore Spray|
|Miscellaneous||Punch - Call Abby|