- Rock Toss(0) - Throws a rock at an enemy, dealing 4 Damage. Dodgeable.
- Earthquake(1) - At the start of each player's turn, deal 1 Damage to all allies and enemies. Undodgeable.
- (1) - Damage increased to 8
- (2) - Damage increased to 10
- (3) - Damage increased to 12
- Blocking will prevent the Weakness status inflicted.
It's possible to kill Golems in 2 turns and not have Earthquake in the battle by using a skill that will inflict either Stun or Stuck such as Savage Hit or Vine Trap. Then have one player use a high damage skill such as Evil Impact or Dull Rapier and the other uses Basic Archery or another High Damage Skill.
- Currently, Golems and Bedrock are the only enemies to have an innate immunity to statuses.
- Golems are the only enemies in the game to not be a boss or mini-boss, and not get any new skills when corrupted.
- it is exceptionally rare to find a Corruption 1 Golem while Corruption 2 and 3 Golems are easier to find, this may vary on the players luck.
- Golems can be considered as a harder tangler with having 1 more defense and different skills
|Woodlands||Bandit - Daiseye - Lileye - Burglar - Tangler - Druid - Dweller - Fungeye - Golem|
|Bosses||The Bandit King - Bedrock|
|Events||Wraith - Snowman|