“A rock monster created and controlled by the Druids to fulfill an unknown agenda. They are completely made out of stone, giving them lots of natural defense.”
Golems are creatures made of living stone, located in the Druid Grove. They were created by Druids to fulfill an unknown agenda. When within range, they'll attempt to hit players with a rock toss, initiating a battle when hit.
- Rock Toss (0) - Deals 4 Damage to one enemy. Dodgeable.
- Stone Arm (2) - Deals 6 Damage to one enemy and inflict Weakness-1 for 3 turns. Undodgeable.
- Stone Guard (1) - Imbues self with +4 Defense for one turn.
- Earthquake (1) - At the start of each player's turn, deal 1 Damage to all allies and enemies. Undodgeable.
- It's possible to kill Golems in 2 turns and not have Earthquake in the battle by using a skill that will inflict either Stun or Stuck such as Savage Hit or Vine Trap. Then have one player use a high damage skill such as Evil Impact or Dull Rapier and the other uses Basic Archery or another High Damage Skill.
- Currently, Golems and Bedrock are the only enemies to have an innate immunity to statuses.
- Golems are the only enemies in the game to not be a boss or mini-boss, and not get any new skills when corrupted.
- it is exceptionally rare to find a Corruption 1 Golem while Corruption 2 and 3 Golems are easier to find, this may vary on the players luck.
- Golems can be considered as a harder tangler with having 1 more defense and different skills.
- Golems had 5 power, but it was nerfed to 4 power.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.