Ice Armor is one of 10 unique skills that can be learned from Frogidi's Fortunes.
Ice Armor has 17 alternative colors which change the color of the ice that surrounds the player and the resulting skin tone over the course of the duration. Yellow is not a possible color.
This skill has no Action Command.
While Ice Armor is active, incoming Damage is reduced by 3, making it useful against enemy skills like Tangler's Vine Trap, which completely blocks the Damage and prevents the player from being Stuck.
The skill's effectiveness against Corruption enemies can be a lifesaver or a wasted turn, depending on the enemy. Enemies with high Damage, un-dodgeable Skills like the 3 Wraith or Bedrock can prove useful, while against 3 Druids, it is potentially a waste of a turn if they choose to summon or buff when attacking would be a better option.
Overall, Ice Armor has some niche counter-plays to certain weak Damaging skills with status-inflictions or other effects but is generally not used unless the battle is drawn out enough to be worth it.
- Ice Armor prevents coins and items from being stolen by Steal and Shoplift.
- The statuses granted by Ice Armor can stack with itself, additively increasing the duration.
- Ice Armor can be used by Corruption 3 Snowmen.
- With a lot of (approximately 9 or more) Milk and a Regain Power. One can achieve Ice Armor that lasts for 100+ turns.
- Ice Armor used to increase the player's Power by 1 for 4 turns as well as Defense. But was changed to only increase 3 Defense for 4 turn like how it is today.
|Frogdi's Fortunes||Slap - Basic Archery - Fire Claw - Bomb Toss - Lightning Spear - Dull Rapier - Savage Hit - Barrage - Ice Armor - Fiery Explosion|
|Enemy Cards||Steal - Poison Spray - Healing Spray - Shoplift - Giant Crowbar - Evil Impact - Vine Trap - Summon Tangler - Summon Snowman - Stone Arm - Fury - Drain - Spore Spray|
|Miscellaneous||Punch - Call Abby|