The Lileye is one of the earliest enemies the players will encounter, first appearing in Mellow Meadows and later in Frogville Road and Mellow Ranch. It is slightly bulkier than its Daiseye counterpart and supports its allies with healing skills instead of dealing with any meaningful damage.
- Seedshot (0) - Deals 1 Damage to one enemy. Dodgeable.
- Healing Spray (1) - Restores 2 Hitpoints to self and allies.
- (3) Recovery (1) - Imbues allies and self with +2 Regeneration for three turns.
Lileyes are one of the weaker enemies in the game damage-wise, but in exchange, they are bulkier and capable of healing themselves and their allies in combat. They should generally be considered low-priority targets in comparison to Daiseyes, and any skill will take them out quickly.
Against Corrupted Lileyes, they are still as much of a threat before, even at the highest level. At Corruption 3, they become as bulky as expected and become more of an issue due to their ability to add regeneration effects to their allies. Despite this, it is still better to defeat any allies they have before finally focusing on them.
- Lileyes are the first enemies to utilize a healing-based skill.
- For unprepared players, these creatures can become tedious due to their range and support.
- Healing Spray used to be affected by the Lileye's Power, resulting in Corrupted Lileyes healing much more by +2 HP per level of corruption. This was changed as of v1.1.0.
|Woodlands||Bandit - Daiseye - Lileye - Burglar - Tangler - Druid - Dweller - Fungeye - Golem|
|Bosses||The Bandit King - Bedrock|
|Events||Wraith - Snowman|