- Mapleburg Way is a narrow passage that contains bandits and a few chests.
The first 3 bandits the player encounter will be alone with 5 hp.
The fourth Bandit the player will encounter are 2 bandits with 10 hp in total
- If the player is above the recommended level, there is a chance for the enemies to become Corrupted.
- There are two treasure troves nearby the river.
- Going into the waterfall allows you to get 2 Juices.
- Going the other way down the river leads you to a few coin stacks.
- Mapleburg Way haved past name is "Narrow Valley Village's.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.