The Bandit King spawns with some Milk in his inventory, though Milk can also be found wielded by Corrupt 2+ humanoids/giants. (Bandits, Burglars, Druids, and Dwellers are humanoids, whilst The Bandit King is a giant, though he'd get extra milk in this scenario as a result of Corruption.)
Sometimes, Milk sold in shops can have a 50% off discount.
- Milk was given an additional effect of curing Broken Bones in v1.1.0.
- It makes sense since dairy milk is considered high in calcium, a micro-nutrient that strengthens bones.
- Burglars used to have milk when Corruption 1 or lower, but got nerfed in a newer version.
- This makes Milk currently the only item to cure Broken Bones without recovering HP.
- In the Old version, Milk can be used out of a battle and used to instantly give 5 SP.
|HP Items||Chicken Wing - Cheeseburger - Pizza|
|SP Items||Juice - Milk|
|Mixed Restore Items||Chocolate Bar - Hoagie|
|Status Items||Hot Sauce - BBQ Sauce - Spectral Soda - Multitool - Elixir|
|Non-Combat Items||Gear Soda - Card Juice - Stat Apple - Woodlands Card Pack|