There are many types of ways to play the game, and its helpful to have a team with you but some prefer no team.
- The lone wolf team : Disables people allowed to join them and solos fights with no one's or no things help.
- The Solo Squad team: Disables people allowed to join them and summons their own teammates.
- The Stranger or Friend Squad team: It speaks for it self....
- The Sacrificer Squad team: would use any means to survive including summoning fighters to sacrifice them in order to live or drinking a specter potion and letting the enemys hit the players still attack able (Its rarely seen)
- The Overpowered Jesus Team: Equip Snowman Power, Have a Super Druid Card, and call abby ability. First Drink Milk, You have 2 SP Now. Second Turn use an item or Non SP using Attack, you now have 4 SP. Third Turn use an item or Non SP using Attack, you now have 6 SP. Fourth Turn use Call Abby, you have 5 SP. Fifth Turn use Summon Tangler (Super Card form), You have 2 SP now. Sixth Turn use a item or a Non SP using Attack, you now have 4 SP. Seventh Turn use Summon Tangler (Super card Form), You now have 0 SP and a Entire Op Team. Now if you want, you can give your teammate Barbecues or Hot Sauces to boost their Defenses or their Attack respectivly.
You: | ?? HP|??Atk |??Def|??SP|
Abby: | 12 HP|4 Atk |1 Def|??SP|
Tangler 1: | 15 HP|3-5Atk|2 Def |??SP|
Tangler 2: | 15 HP|3-5Atk|2 Def |??SP|
A Tier 1 Abby summoned from Call Abby has:
- 9 HP , 12 HP if you have Summon Power
- 1 Defense
- Life Flare - Deals 3 (4 if you have Summon Power) Damage to one enemy.
- Nature Power - Imbue one ally with +2 Power Up for two turns.
- Recovery - Imbues allies and self with +2 Regeneration for three turns.
A Tier 2 Tangler summoned from Stunning Summon Tangler has:
- 12 HP, 15 HP if you have Summon Power
- 2 Defense
- Vine Trap - Deals 3 (4 if you have Summon Power) Damage to one enemy; inflicts Stuck for one turn.
- Wood Thorns - Deals 4 (5 if you have Summon Power) Damage to each enemy. Pierces 1 Defense.