Punch is a skill that every player starts off with and is the most basic attack.
The timing for the Action Command is about a second after the player's arm is raised. Succeeding the Action Command performs a 'Critical!' Hit doing a second punch for additional Damage.
Basic Archery has the same exact parameters, except with 1 extra non-critical Damage and 1 Defense Piercing.
When enemies start to gain Defense, Punch loses a lot of viability and will start to do no Damage at 2 Defense, even on a 'Critical!', unless the player has a Power buff or increased overall Power.
- Both hits are affected by the player's Power.
- Every player will start off with this move.
- As of the Druid Grove update (v1.1.0), you can unequip this skill when another skill is equipped and after you have acquired more than 1 skill.
- This is the first skill not acquired through Frogidi's Fortunes or Enemy Cards.
- A variation of the Punch skill is used by Bandits, Burglars, Wraiths and Dweller.
- The above variations include skills Barrage, Savage Hit, Stone Arm, and Evil Impact. All these skills have a fist icon based off of this one.
|Frogdi's Fortunes||Slap - Basic Archery - Fire Claw - Bomb Toss - Lightning Spear - Dull Rapier - Savage Hit - Barrage - Ice Armor - Fiery Explosion|
|Enemy Cards||Steal - Poison Spray - Healing Spray - Shoplift - Giant Crowbar - Evil Impact - Vine Trap - Summon Tangler - Summon Snowman - Stone Arm - Fury - Drain - Spore Spray|
|Miscellaneous||Punch - Call Abby|