Shoplift is a skill obtained by collecting upgraded Burglar Cards. Tough Shoplift is received from obtaining an Elite Burglar Card. Stunning Shoplift is received from obtaining a Super Burglar Card.
Just like all Card skills, there are no alternative colors.
The timing for the Action Command is about the moment after the player's arms are raised and has stopped moving.
Performing the Action Command for this skill doesn't affect the skill as of now.
- Shoplift can not steal items from monster type enemies.
- This is due to the fact that they cannot carry items. Only Humanoid and Giant type enemies hold items.
- Shoplift will also fail to steal an item if the enemy has at least 1 Defense. However, if you have a power Magical Stone, it will allow enemies with 1 Defense to be stolen from.
- Shoplift will fail to steal if when the enemy targeted has no items.
- Anything that can give you the Power Up status, such as Fury or Hot Sauce, can be used to use Shoplift on enemies with higher Defense.
- This skill is the only skill that players can steal items.
- This skill is also required to obtain Spectral Soda, by using it on a Dweller.
- This skill is the only skill that sees no changes when upgrading, aside from increased SP cost. This makes Stunning Shoplift the only skill that is purely a downgrade from its tough counterpart.
- Hilariously, using a Power Up status allows you to use Shoplift on The Bandit King.
- This skill does no damage.
|Frogdi's Fortunes||Slap - Basic Archery - Fire Claw - Bomb Toss - Lightning Spear - Dull Rapier - Savage Hit - Barrage - Ice Armor - Fiery Explosion|
|Enemy Cards||Steal - Poison Spray - Healing Spray - Shoplift - Giant Crowbar - Evil Impact - Vine Trap - Summon Tangler - Summon Snowman - Stone Arm - Fury - Drain - Spore Spray|
|Miscellaneous||Punch - Call Abby|