Shoplift is a skill obtained by collecting upgraded Burglar Cards. Tough Shoplift is received from obtaining an Elite Burglar Card. Stunning Shoplift is received from obtaining a Super Burglar Card.
Just like all Card skills, there are no alternative colors.
The timing for the Action Command is about the moment after the player's arms are raised and has stopped moving.
Performing the Action Command for this skill doesn't affect the skill as of now.
- Shoplift can not steal items from monster type enemies.
- This is due to the fact that they cannot carry items. Only Humanoid and Giant type enemies hold items.
- Shoplift will also fail to steal an item if the enemy has at least 1 Defense unless you're using Stunning Shoplift. However, if you have a power Magical Stone, it will allow enemies with 2 Defense to be stolen from.
- Shoplift will fail to steal if when the enemy targeted is stolen from already at least once.
- This skill is the only skill that players can steal items.
- This skill is also required to obtain Spectral Soda, by using it on a Dweller.
|Frogdi's Fortunes||Slap - Basic Archery - Fire Claw - Bomb Toss - Lightning Spear - Dull Rapier - Savage Hit - Barrage - Ice Armor - Fiery Explosion|
|Enemy Cards||Steal - Poison Spray - Healing Spray - Shoplift - Giant Crowbar - Evil Impact - Vine Trap - Summon Tangler - Summon Snowman - Stone Arm - Fury - Drain - Spore Spray|
|Miscellaneous||Punch - Call Abby|