The Snowman is a special enemy in the game that was first introduced in the 2018 Christmas Event. Snowmen during the event could be encountered at a 20% chance for players that are over Level 5, replacing the regular enemies in the battle. It never replaces the leader enemy.
- Snow Toss (0) - Deals 1 Damage. Dodgeable.
- Gift Grenade (1) - Deals 1 Damage to the target and always deals 1 Damage to all non-targets. Undodgeable.
- Summon Snowman (1) - Build a Snowman to fight alongside with.
- Will always use Summon Snowman whenever there is an open spot.
- Will never spawn a Corrupted Snowman and cannot be used by the newly summoned Snowman.
- (2+) Teal Bomb Toss (1) - Deals 9 Damage and inflicts Stun for one turn to target, along with 5 Damage to all non-targets. Undodgeable.
- (3) Damage increased to 11 to target and 7 to non-targets.
- Becomes Purple Bomb Toss at Corruption 3.
- (3) Purple Ice Armor (2) - Increases user's Defense by 3 for four turns.
- Snowmen can be used in higher-level fights to replace mobs.
- Snowmen can no longer drop Snowman Power which increases their spawn rate and allows them to spawn outside the Winter Event.
- Snowmen originally did 3 Damage with Snow Toss and 5 Damage to the targeted opponent with Gift Grenade, along with 1 damage to all non-targets.
- Corrupt 3 snowmen are currently the only mobs that can use Ice Armor.
- There is a Halloween counterpart for the Snowman called a Wraith which had similar properties as the Snowman but with different attacks, stats, and appearance, plus being summoned only during Halloween 2018 or when using a Wraith Power.
- Snowman Head is Snowman's Head from the Roblox Catalog but without any added texture. The item is no longer obtainable.
|Woodlands||Bandit - Daiseye - Lileye - Burglar - Tangler - Druid - Dweller - Fungeye - Golem|
|Bosses||The Bandit King - Bedrock|
|Events||Wraith - Snowman|