Summon Snowman is a skill obtained by collecting upgraded Snowman Cards. Tough Summon Snowman is received from obtaining an Elite Snowman Card. Stunning Summon Snowman is received from obtaining a Super Snowman Card.
Just like all Card skills, there are no alternative colors.
There is no Action Command to be performed.
A Tier 1 Snowman summoned from Tough Summon Snowman has:
A Tier 2 Snowman summoned from Stunning Summon Snowman has:
- You can only summon if there is an open slot in your party. Otherwise, you will pass. Slots from dead players will be considered taken.
- Snowman deals no damage unless it is a stunning snowman but even then it only would do 1 dmg, but it has a lot of HP, making it more ideal to take hits for other players.
- I suggest giving your snowman hot sauce (if you want it to deal widespread dmg) or Barbeque Sauce (to Tank a Decent amount of hits)
- I also Suggest equipping Summoning power while using this even though it would only give it 3+ hp only i assume but it will help as a better meat shield!
- Imagine you're in a battle against corrupted enemys so you summon 3 Tough or Stunning snowmen and have the summoning power equipped. each snowman would have 15-23 hp depending on if you summoned a tough or stunning snowmen and you can choose if you want to give them all bbq sauce
- Or you can summon 1 abby and 2 snowmen so the abby can heal them all (including you) or boost 1 of their attacks (including you and abby herself)
- This is an event exclusive skill which means you cannot obtain it anymore without a Snowman Power or a player using Snowman Power.
|Frogdi's Fortunes||Slap - Basic Archery - Fire Claw - Bomb Toss - Lightning Spear - Dull Rapier - Savage Hit - Barrage - Ice Armor - Fiery Explosion|
|Enemy Cards||Steal - Poison Spray - Healing Spray - Shoplift - Giant Crowbar - Evil Impact - Vine Trap - Summon Tangler - Summon Snowman - Stone Arm - Fury - Drain - Spore Spray|
|Miscellaneous||Punch - Call Abby|