The Summon Tangler is a skill obtained by collecting upgraded Druid Cards. Tough Summon Tangler is received from obtaining an Elite Druid Card. Stunning Summon Tangler is received from obtaining a Super Druid Card.
Just like all Card skills, there are no alternative colors.
This skill has no Action Command.
A Tier 1 Tangler summoned from Tough Summon Tangler has:
A Tier 2 Tangler summoned from Stunning Summon Tangler has:
Each variation of the skill is able to Summon an ally version of the Tangler enemy, albeit with reduced stats for Tough Summon Tangler.
It is an unusually high costing skill, having a base cost of 3 SP at its Tough variation, and a very high cost of 4 SP at Stunning, meaning the player will often have to save a lot of SP in order to use the skill, where using other attack skills could be more cost effective in the long run.
- Can only summon if there is an open slot in your party. Otherwise, you will pass.
- Summoned Tanglers cannot be Corrupted.
- Due to a visual bug, Tough Summon Tangler summons a Tangler with incorrect HP display. (7, supposed to be 8)
- The Tangler has been glimpsed to have a default smile face.
- Stunning Summon Tangler is currently tied for the highest costing skill with Stunning Giant Crowbar at four SP.
|Frogdi's Fortunes||Slap - Basic Archery - Fire Claw - Bomb Toss - Lightning Spear - Dull Rapier - Savage Hit - Barrage - Ice Armor - Fiery Explosion|
|Enemy Cards||Steal - Poison Spray - Healing Spray - Shoplift - Giant Crowbar - Evil Impact - Vine Trap - Summon Tangler - Summon Snowman - Stone Arm - Fury - Drain - Spore Spray|
|Miscellaneous||Punch - Call Abby|