For other uses of Bandit see Bandit (Disambiguation).
The Bandit King is the first mini-boss the player will encounter. He is located in the Hidden Woods where his secret lair resides.
Defeating The Bandit King is required to complete the Main Mission The Bandit King Showdown.
- Giant Crowbar (3) - Deals 5 damage to all targets. Has a 50% to inflict Broken Bones to players. Dodgeable, but can be "Faked!".
Dodging frame for this is as soon as the swinging animation starts.
- Item Stomp (1) - Deals 2 Damage to all targets. Has a chance to remove a random item from each hit player. Dodgeable.
Before stomping, he will make a grunt-like noise, indicating he has charged the attack.
- Savage Steal (2) - Deals 7 Damage to a single target. Steals 25-30 Cents and has a 75% to inflict Broken Bones against a player. Undodgeable.
- Blocking will reduce the number of Cents stolen.
- (1) - Damage increased to 9.
- (2) - Damage increased to 11.
- (3) - Damage increased to 13.
As a Giant enemy, The Bandit King is capable of using items.
- Cheeseburger - Restores 10 HP to itself or an ally.
- The Bandit King carries two of these.
- Milk - Grants Charging-1 for five turns.
- Hot Sauce - Grants Power Up-2 for three turns.
- BBQ Sauce - Grants Defense Up-2 for three turns.
- Bandit King can go down easily with a stone arm and barrage combination, the stone arm decreases his Defense by 1, and the barrage can finish. Note that this will only work with non-corrupted Bandit Kings, and can also be countered if a Bandit King decides to drink some BBQ Sauce.
- Stealing items (especially Cheeseburger) from the Bandit King will make it easier to defeat him, especially in his Corrupted states.
- The Corrupted Bandit King Cloak is highly valued by many players which can only be dropped by Corruption 2+ Bandit Kings, by a small chance,
- It is typical to see them occupying The Bandit King's room in nearly every server, as players tend to hunt for his Cards for Giant Crowbar, or hunt for higher Corruption levels. This may prove beneficial to newer players looking to defeat The Bandit King for the Main Mission, by being aided by them.
- You can determine when the Giant Crowbar is faked or not by looking at the stance of the Bandit King's arms or the position of the crowbar while he's using it. Although this has been made a lot harder since past updates, as the animation has been sped up.
The Bandit King has 2 total dialogues. Both can be triggered when the player approaches The Bandit King.
Like other dialogues conversations. Hold down left click while The Bandit King is talking to speed up the talking. Essentially skipping the whole dialogue without having to wait.
First time approach
Consecutive approach after defeating The Bandit King
- The Bandit King is the first mini-boss the player encounters as part of the Main Missions.
- The Bandit King is the first enemy as a Giant type with the second being Bedrock.
- The Bandit King, along with Golem and Bedrock are the only enemies to have Immunities.
- The Bandit King is the only enemy that holds a dialogue conversation towards the player not counting Bandit (NPC) or Burglar (NPC).
- The only other enemy that somewhat qualifies would be Bedrock, who only speaks when triggering its Boss Cheat.
- A Corrupted 2+ Bandit King is rare, like Bedrock.
- A Corruption 2 Bandit King also has the same HP as a Corruption 1 Bedrock.
- The Bandit King does not have a flinch animation from damage over time statuses.
- This is likely due to his size, making him prone to fall over otherwise.
- The attack animation of the Giant Crowbar has been sped up in a unknown version.
- Bandit King has a unique "ROAAAR" sound when he does Item Stomp, almost similiar to Bedrock's "ROAR" and crushing sound when he does Fury.
- The Bandit King has a special animation for Giant Crowbar, depending on if it is a fake or not. If the swing will be fake, the crowbar will be raised. If it is not, it is lowered (see The Bandit King/Gallery for a reference to both animations).
- Item Stomp is able to be blocked normally, However is not recommended due to the fact you still lose an item. It's best to simply just time your jump or use Ice Armor.
|Woodlands||Bandit - Daiseye - Lileye - Burglar - Tangler - Druid - Dweller - Fungeye - Golem|
|Bosses||The Bandit King - Bedrock|
|Events||Wraith - Snowman|